Reset HP Laser Jet P2035n
Reset the Network Information to factory settings :
1. power it down
2. hold down BOTH buttons (go and cancel)
3. power on (still holding down buttons)
4. all lights come on at same time, success
The Configuration page lists current settings and properties of the printer. It also contains a status log report. To print a configuration page, do one of the following:
- Press and hold the Go button for 5 seconds when the printer Ready light is on and no other jobs are printing.
- Select it from the Print Information Pages drop-down list on the Services tab in Printer Preferences .
Print a configuration page, and locate the IP address.
If you are using IPv4, the IP address contains only digits. It has this format:xx.xx.xx.xxx
If you are using IPv6, the IP address is a hexadecimal combination of characters and digits. It has this format:xxxx::xxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx
Type the IP address into the address line of a Web browser to open the embedded Web server.
Click the Networking tab to obtain network information. You can change settings as needed.